It is through donations and fundraisers that MABTR is able to provide medical care for rescued Bostons.
MABTR participates in events throughout the year in order to educate the public on their existence and rescue efforts. We will continue to do our part by exhibiting at events and participating in fundraisers in order to spread the word. Events are added regularly.
Year-Round Events: click on event for details
- June 15, Saturday in Littleton – Adoption event at Hero’s Pets – 8246 W. Bowles Ave – from 11am to 3pm
- June 22, Saturday in Denver – Garage Sale from 8am to 2pm at 2926 S Upham St
- Oct 5, Saturday in Kansas City – Bark for Life in downtown KC from 9:30am to Noon. Sponsored by the American Cancer Society
- June 22, Saturday in Elkhorn – Meet Me in the Meadows Dog Event – 10am to 2pm, FREE admission at Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center - 600 Brookestone Meadows Plaza. click for details/flyer
- July 13, Saturday in Omaha – Pet Rescue event – more details coming soon
- July 20, Saturday in Omaha – Bark in the Park 1:00-3:00 at Chalco Hills Recreation area (154th and Giles)
**If you would like to help at any of the following events please contact the local Event Coordinators.**
|Des Moines, IA||Nancy Eckhart||515-282-2838|
|Kansas City MO/KS||Carolyn Whitethorn||816-532-1038|
|St. Louis, MO||Sandy Hulsey||314-616-2325|
|NE, IA, MN||Jennifer Misfeldt||402-510-1346|