- Offer your time and vehicle to transport a rescued dog to his/her new home
- Pick-up a rescued dog that has been surrendered
- Pick-up a rescued dog from a shelter or humane society and deliver them to rescue
- Help a foster parent get their foster dog to and from the vet
*If you have plans to travel for pleasure or business with room for a four-legged friend share with us that schedule. We will contact you as that date approaches should we need your help.
Home Visit Volunteer
- Offer your time to complete a physical walk through of an applicant’s home in your surrounding area.
- A home visit takes about 20 minutes and requires a recap of the visit. A home visit guide will be provided.
Special Events Volunteer
- Offer your time to manning the MABTR booth at scheduled events
- Volunteer your time to help at various events scheduled throughout the year
- Help coordinate, organize, and volunteer at the Annual MABTR Birthday Bash and Boston Boo held in Nebraska, Colorado, and Missouri
- We are 501c3 so children needing community hours are welcome
- Open your home to a rescued pet until a forever home is found
- The average length of time you have a foster is 3-4 weeks
Learn more about fostering and access our foster application here.
- Open your home to a rescue pet until transportation arrangements can be made
- You will have a start and end date of housing the dog that is moving into foster care or closer to their forever home.
Contact us today to volunteer with transport, events, or home visits.
*MABTR is unable to reimburse volunteers for any costs accumulated while volunteering.