MidAmerica Boston Terrier Rescue is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation that operates strictly on donations. All donations (monetary or items) are tax-deductible.
MABTR is 100% volunteer-driven, so your entire donation amount goes towards rescuing, rehabilitating, and re-homing Bostons in need.
Click here or scroll down for information about donating crates, beds, unused Boston Terrier items for raffle, etc.
Donations by Check – Make it payable to MABTR at 14826 Spaulding Street, Omaha, NE 68116
**Don’t forget to please provide the details of the donation.**
Following are other ways to make monetary donations:
Special Donation - In Memory of..., In Honor of..., Name that Dog
Employer Matching Program
We are extremely appreciative to the following companies, which will match an employee’s donation. Will yours? Please let us know!
- MidAmerica Energy Holding Comp.
- CNA Surety
- 8z Real Estate donates 5% of each sold home
In addition to financial contributions, MABTR needs the following items. Do you have any of the following to donate? Contact us.
- Dog beds or other ‘bedding’ type items like fleece blankets, pillows, towels, sheets, or crib mattress.
- New or used dog crates
- Doggie safe toys like Kongs, Nylabone, Greenies, or soft squeaky toys
- Leashes, collars and harnesses (medium and large)
- Baby gates
- Runner rugs
- Gift certificates to pet stores like PetCo and PetSmart to help with the purchase of dog food
- Gas cards used towards transports
- Colored printing services
- Printing paper, envelopes, & stamps
- Cleaning supplies like Spot Shot and white towels
- Puppy pads
- Your professional services if you run your own business
- Boston-themed drawing items for our monthly fundraiser
- Crates (medium or large, plastic or wire, new or used)
Drop off locations for crates are available in multiple states.Call the point of contact closest to you to make arrangements for delivery or pick up.